Thursday, October 1, 2009

I see you in my nightmares.

So this week has been hell. Literally. Even still, so much shit is going on. Lemme spit it yeah? Well let's start it off about my wonderful ex. She's pretty much a fucking bitch now. You promised to still be friends? I forgot about it and all the shit we made together. Fuck everything about her, playing with my heart though? Your pretty fucking low. And she knows me pretty good. Or I'm I wrong and she just used me for shit. Telling me I sound like a fucking chick cause I vent to much? At least I'm not holding shit inside which causes other people's downfall. At least I actually have people I can trust, rather than finding new people and calling them "family" right on the spot. I know why you do, cause you like them but their takin' by your so called "best-friend". So you call them your brother. Pathetic ass. Saying you love me a day before you break-up with me? Fuck outta here with that bullshit. I found someone new and I'm happy with it. Not only that but I actually have friends I can go to when I'm down. I can't believe I'm writing this shit about you though. I'm just fucking trippin' cause I'm "emotional" from what you said. You actually called me a lot of things which makes me wonder who the hell were you really. Telling me if you was my family you'd know why you hate me too? Telling me I'm ganna be nothing but a bum in the streets? Telling me I'm not even ganna have a name that's worthy of saying? But watch I prove you wrong. Bitch just look at me now. I'm living the goodlife without you. I'm sick of reminencing about the past. I'm fucking done with you, but you still try and talk to me? Like do you miss me or something? Or do you just wanna use me again? I hope you read this too cause I know you be hackin' onto my shit and looking at my stuff. I'm not that slow for a kid you know. But maybe you are. I'm just happy your gone out of my life. Thanks for all the tears. And thanks for the memories. I hate you, with a passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment