Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lemme dance all over your cast.

So today was one of my better days this week. Besides the blog I posted before this. Well first off, I got all A's in school nigga!!!! :D. LOL I feel hella good and I got a 100% on my history quiz? Hell yeah mo'fucka! Haha. Ok well besides school, I was talking to my baby last night. And oh my, like I'm not saying were not close but after what we talked about last night? Oh my lmfao it's not a bad thing or anything but it felt as if we gotten closer you know? She's hella adorable though haha. So besides all that good stuff, this weekend me Mark and Sean are ganna go watch Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D lmfao! It's ganna be hell fun though. Hm hm hm hm hm I guess the sun is shining in my sky now huh? haha but yeah just a quick post up I guess? I just wanted to post something else, plus Euhan wants to get on. So I'ma work on my shit. I'll post one up when I actually have something to write about lol. Later for now yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment