Saturday, October 3, 2009

Feel the vibe.

So finally Saturday is here. Coooooool beans. Finna go to Fright Night later, or at least the mall so I can cop my flannel and some new kicks. Besides that today was the Moon Festival, in Pittsburgh, which I did not know about until like Wednesday. Sucks I didn't go, I really wanted to, but theres always next year though right? I really wanted to go the one in Philly too, but then again I couldn't. Next year when I get my car and permit I'm ganna head out regardless. Uhhh hopefully I get to go out later, but I've been hella tired lately. I think I'm on my old man status haha. So besides that I've had the urge to listen to watch and learn choreo steps, watch break dancing videos and hella old school music. A Tribe Called Quest - Jazz. Hella sick, makes me wonder sometimes though how things change so quick. Like people for example. But anyways I've been doing research on finding choreo classes cause I really wanna take them. It's not like I can learn it by doing it myself, watching Youtube videos over and over. I don't learn like that haha. But anyways I found one called Pittsburgh Heat. I've heard of them and all and I guess they're good. But they just have to be hella far away from my house, and I just had to have no ride. Hopefully though right? But if not then I might as well learn it all on my own. Dance and music is something I really wanna get in to. It's my passion. I've tried writing too. But no mic....bummer. Well I guess this is it for now until I hope back on this. Hopefully I get to go to Fright Night tonight. Outtie.

No comments:

Post a Comment