Monday, October 12, 2009

"It's the one's that smoke blunts with ya"

"See ya picture, and now they wanna grab they gats and come try to get ya" - Notorious BIG

Funny how I can relate to most songs. It's like as if it was my life was the song itself. Feel me? Well the reason why I chose the quote is pretty obvious. A fake ass nigga. It's always the same shit that always confuse me. Whose real and whose not. Like I spent my whole life figuring out who would be there for me, either if I was in some shit, about to scrap, or just down for any reason. I know whose there for me, it's just the ones that say that their there for you, but then they turn their backs when you need them. Even if you just wanna chill. I hate that shit. But talk shit about me cause I lost respect for you? Talk shit cause you don't trust me? Nah nigga I don't trust you. I know the people that I trust and one of them isn't you. You seen me in some deep shit. I seen you through yours. But you just had to drift away, cause of people's words. Holy shit it get's me so pissed cause he's like an older brother to me you know? But I might as well stick with the original 3, even though were all seperated by distance. Ahhhh and fucking bitches who call you "besties" but they barely talk to you, fucking talk to you when your busy and start to bitch and say the dumbest motherfuckin' shit. Like "oh how will I die? Duh fiya? Deh burry? Dah shoot and stab at night?" Like shut the fuck up you FOB ass bitch and hop off my fucking dick. And you had to get your mediocre rapper of a boyfriend. Like he's ganna do something when he's all the way in Lousianna? Fuck out my life. Like does everybody hate on me for being happy? Does everyone who has to say shit envy me for some reason? The fact that I grew up from nothing into something? Haters haters haters. I just can't believe it was the ones that use to be so close to me. But if you finna make noise, spark it nigga.

No comments:

Post a Comment