Monday, October 5, 2009

Life scares me sometimes

So today was a pretty decent day I guess. I really didn't wanna go to school at all when I woke up, I was hella tired. Pretty funny cause I tried to skip with Bao by looking at him, but he wasn't getting the vibe. Plus it was his first day back after 2 straight weeks haha. So yeah everything was going good until Altman's. Oh my shit. This nigga sounds like a computer like he was made to bore you to death. Sometimes. Haha but today was one of those days lol. So I was knocked the hell out of his class. Blah blah blah well anyways 9th period, the end of the day. I got my progress reports from Firestone, but I thought that we had to go back to 1st period? But I guess not so it kinda surprised me a bit. Thank you Zeeezuss!! I got 3 B's and the rest A's with proficient in both my Math and Reading score for the 4Sight. I was hella cheesy LOL. But my mom was proud said she was ganna get me a credit card so I can cop shoes online LOLL <3 Love her to death. Shit fuck. Reminds me I didn't do the map for history! SHIT! Ahh. On to the next topic haha. Oh yeah. My cousin Linda just got a divorce with Tuan. My mom told me it's cause they didn't get along? Like what the fuck seriously? Out in public they would PDA like crazy and they both would have a smile on their face. Like they were a couple that I wanted to be like with someone. In a way, even though it sounds hella weird. But get the point? Mom told me that Tuan had anger issues and shit? Like wow. But I just feel bad for her cause I seen her grow up from this insecure little bitch to the most caring, hardworking mature woman. But I know she's strong and that she'll get back up. Even though she was in love. Hmm what else is there. Oh yeah so today I thought I was a sophmore again but came back to reality that I'm a junior...some shit right? I don't know though. I don't wanna grow up even though I know it's ganna hit me sooner or later. I guess I'm just scared of the real world you know? Like everything would be different, new people, new places, new everything, like you just been born. But ehhh haha. Still don't know what I wanna do though. Maybe it'll hit me one day lol just maybe. Besides all that there's really nothing else. Just flow with whatever comes at you right? Well I'ma try to get some sleep now, my eyes are like hella low. Night and sweetdreams ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment