Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Typical Tuesday.

Yo yo yo. So let's start off with my day shall we? It's about 6.56 and it's hella cold!! Feels like the Ice-Age! But yeah lol well likeee for some reason school has been draggin'. First through ninth period seems to be like hours long and it takes forever to get through. But it's been ok though haha I got straight A's so far and I just got a 100% on my Trig test!!!1 Helll yeah!! Haha. Looks like I'ma prove you wrong right nigga? Hm besides school and the weather life has been hella gay. Besides my baby haha <3 but tell me how I have been up too nothing...-_- it's pretty much like last year. I would just come home sleep, do my homework, work out, and eat. AND THEN on the weekends hopefully go out. I guess homeboys don't wanna chill no more eh? Hella GAY! But oh well maybe soon right? I just hate staying inside this house. It's like hell. Mad boring too. Unless I'm dancing or actin' dumb with my lil brother LOL ahhh I have no life at this moment. Sad. Ugh and I've been like hella emotional LOL at times. It's like I got my own period or some shit. BOOBLAMPOW Hm I guess I'm done for tonight? Nothing much going on and that's all I can think of haha. OH SHIT I almost forgot ahaha well I MIGHT be going to this choreo class all the way out like.....to the east? I have no idea but I'm hella excited. And the Moon Fest is coming up soon too....and sadly I gatta take the PSAT on the same day...ahhh sucks butt. Well yeah that's all LOL hopefully I'll get better at writing these blogs xP. Well I'ma go shower and eat my chicken! And work out lol. Later for now ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment