Thursday, March 18, 2010

“Never trade something good for something new”

Soooooooo I hope you know I write all these blogs about you. Just read them all and I'm pretty sure you'll understand how I feel. I don't care if you read them this weekend or in the next year or two. I just want you to know and understand. I don't know why your doing me like this honestly. Its like breaking my heart so little at a time. Like sticking a knife through it slowly though....FUCK MAN I got heart problems too wtf? FUCK I'm ganna die early from this shit. Doctor said no stress or it'll cause more pain. Fuck. I knew it. Anyways. It's this slow pain that your giving me. I can't explain it but I'll try to yeah? You put me through this shit and say you love me. Like if you love me you wouldn't have done it in the first place you know? Like you would of thought about it before you did something with "him". Unthinkable, regretful, painful. Hate me, make me, break me. Choice is all yours baby. You know that I'm ganna love you. Unconditionally. Always. Forever. My whole lifetime I will I bet you. No one is ganna take your spot and no one is ganna replace you I bet that. If I just see you walking I'm a come and try to holla at you :] as long as it would keep a smile on your face. I don't wanna write much. I'm not ganna sleep. I just wanna stare at the stars. Answer my prays please? Can all my wishes come true? Make it happen for me baby. Your too good to let go of. Let my title says “never trade something good for something new” don't let me be replaced yeah? Find a place in your heart for me to always stay in? I'll always love you baby. Your just making it hard on us. Just don't let me go. Cause I didn't. Duece duece I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment