Friday, March 5, 2010

I gatta get my shit straight

Sooooooo whatsgood? Haha I haven't done this in a long ass time don't you think? Time to get started shall we? March 6th 2010 mothafuckaaaa. At exactly 12:02 haha. Well anyways I just got off the phone with babyyyyy :D but she gave me an attitude? Like wtf. But its cool. It don't bother me much honestly haha. Hmmmmmm where should I even start....school yeah? So school gotten like mad fucking hard ever since that snow storm came in. Like a week of no school, that deff put me out the mood for school. I was getting use to going to school ever since the end of Christmas break but since that happened it ruined it. Like shit. Plus we gatta make up 2 days of it in June? Fuck that LOL I ain't going to school in June. Fuck outttaaaa here nigga. June 1st is the start of my summer vacation. But yeah lemme start with English class first. It's fucking dumbasfuck. Mr. Altman is so fucking confusing and his expectations are so high for us. Like wtf were in academic english 11 not honors. Giving us a 5 page research essay and expecting us to do it while we work on fucking poems? Like are you fucking kidding me? We could of at least spent a couple days to work on it or you could of at least help us on it. That class is always ganna be the same to me though. I'm never ganna get the hang of it. At least I'm passing it though. But SAT/Prep is bullshit too. We just talk about stories or memories that were thinking of. Bullshit. I'm there to learn not to know what happened a year and 3 days ago. Ahhhhh fucking Steel Valley gets me irked. It's getting me annoyed even writing about it LOL. But yeah just to sum it up besides all that jazz it's been pretty good. Same shit different day. Uhhhh uhh uhhh school is crossed out, hmmmm how I've been? LOL shit I should of just wrote about that first. But me I've been pretty decent to say the least. '10 been a pretty good year to me so far, no beef, not that much drama or problems going on. It's been runnin' smooth ya know? Hella funny shit happened to but I'll talk about that some other day. Mmmm but yeah fam is still fam same as always. Dad is still misunderstanding. Mom still fronts. Kam is always ganna be the way he is. Amazing how fast he grew up though. He knows how to use the remote LOLOL. But what gets me the most is that me and Euhan grew closer together. Like I remember we always use to fight over the dumbestass shit. But now we just chill and talk. Funny to see how things turn out in the future haha. Friends will always be the same nothing changing in that. I've been going out more though :/ good thing I guess? I just gatta slow my role a bit and I'm good. Uh uh uh school, life, fam crossed out. Mmmmmmm I finally got Xbox live LMFAO! It's been like 3 years since I got it back. I've been having fun though. CODMW2 bitchhhhhh get at me DisDopeKid LMAO I stole that name from Denise LOLOLOL ahhhh but oh yeah! I forgot I've gotten a lot closer with a lot of people at school too. Shittttt....I just zoned out for a good 20mins LMFAO ahhhhhhh fuck what is wrong with me sometimes. I swear I act so weird and dumb when I want without even noticing it until the last moment. I really need to get my shit straight though. I've been slacking.....shit I need to work out too -____- LOL omg the nurse at school tried telling me that I'm 5'5 and I weigh 158? Something like that LMFAO omg I'm 5'7 and I weigh 149....unless I really shrunk 2 inches and gained like 10pounds LOL. FML SHIT haha. I'm like hype. Omg I'm suppose to be bloggin'.
Well lemme finish it up with me and my baby yeah? I love talking about us <3 haha
But everything has been great so far. I mean we talk we laugh we connect but there's those days we have our moments ;/ it's cool though right? April is coming up soon and I'll be there. But yeah we've been good. I don't know what else I can say about it cause I usually repeat myself. Haha but OMG I'm starting to get like the worst hearing when I'm talking to her now -_____- should I tell her? LOLOL I'll tell her. Cause I don't want her saying stuff and me just being like "mmmmm" LOL Wow were something haha but yeah besides that I'm still in love with her <3 Plain and simple to see haha gets to me though how she be having those attitudes and she tries to give them to me LOLOL I just don't wanna say much. Cause I'm ganna be like why you like this blah blah blah and she's ganna be like what are you talking about I'm not even doing anything I'm talking blah blah blah and I'll be like there that's it blah blah blah blah blah etc etc over and over haha. All good for us though. I still don't wanna be without you <3 but I'm ganna end it there for tonight I've pretty much caught up with everything I wanted to say haha. Hella sloppy though. LMFAO "I'ma slomp you" - Julissa HAHA hella funny. But night and sweetdreams ;D

"You took my heart from, and you mean the world to me baby" - Razah : Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment