Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Night Venting

Soooooo me and Julissa aren't on the phone tonight D: sucks balls -___- plus shes in a bad mood......dam period. Why did it have to be the time of the month alreadyyy!!!!!!??!?!?!?!??!?! Omg haha it's cool. It's ganna go away soon. Well lemme get to the point yeah? On to my weekend that just passed. Uhmm....yeah how do I even put this into words? You cheated on me...? Like...lemme just write everything I have to on this and I won't even think about it ever again. So...Saturday night right? Bao just called me to see if I wanted to hit up the club with Kevin and shit but I was like nahh cause I wanted to be on the phone with Julissa. And like the whole day we didn't even talk like it was already bad. But around what 7? Is what was worse. She's txting me telling me she's sorry? Sorry for what though? Like I just thought she was sorry for earlier that day....but then it just kinda hit me. She didn't even have to tell me and I already knew..I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy or anything..but dam. I never knew it was ganna be her you know? Like it really hurts. But I'm strong enough to put it to the side to work on us. But still it finds a way to come back at me. I mean that was like the 6th time that ever happened to me. I usually break it off right on the spot. But I couldn't even find the words to say it to her. Cause I wanted to actually make this last. I don't wanna break my promises you know? It just bothers me. Like what was going through her mind? Did she really hate me? Was she even thinking about me at the time? Like what happened to the love and all that? Can I even trust her again....what if she does do it again? I'm I just a sucker for love and sweet words? Or is this something real? Give it time Nara give it time.....woosaah? Nah not working. It's like I'm talking to an imaginary friend right now holy shit. It's whatever no one really reads my blogs anyways so idgaf. But besides that I still have love for her feel what I'm saying? Like I'm too deep in love to even fall out of it. Not now. Not ever. I still love you baby <3 Don't worry about anything.
But besides all that shit Sundayyy boyy. Family time. It was aight honestly me and Euhan chilled the whole time. And I seen my ex......and her older sister was mean muggin' me LMFAO funny ass shit. I told Euhan to duck and run with me LOLOL but yeah I bought mad clothes 2 shirts 2 flannels and a fitted....that's not even a lot now thinking about it LMFAO but it added mad space in my closet like I swear I don't even wear 65 percent of the clothes in there...I need to..don't you think? Lol. But yeah after that went to go pick up some Arbys and then after I ate I got to drive xD. I swear I drove around the school like 20 times and I got to drive home LOL But I did pretty decent. Well I think so. I'm getting the hang of it haha. Easy peezy lemon squeezy LMFAO gayyyyyy xP but yeah and my mom mentioned me going away for spring break cause she already knows I want to. Just gatta bring my grade up and I'm straight. I can do it. I got the power bitch LMFAO. But blah blah blah Lancasterrr here I come! I miss Linda too. With her bitchy ass forreal. And especially my grandma :/ and Julissa's grandma too :[ dam...I gatta thing for old people don't I? Lmao it's cool though. But ehhhhhmmmmm that's pretty much all I gotta get off my chest. WAIT! Half a year is coming up <3 But I'll mention that in another post. Haha well I'ma lay in bed and talk to Julissa's moody ass LMFAO I love you baby! Night peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment