Sunday, March 14, 2010

I can't sleep

Cause you want to end it. I love you and you love me. We're in love. But still you wanna end it. Cause you hurt me so much? I can take the pain. I've been through a lot. And trust me a lot. I think I can handle this. But you have my heart. And you said I have yours. We spoke of all our dreams and fantasies just waiting for them to happen, together. It's a love that's not suppose to have an ending. It's a love that's suppose to last even after were no longer on this Earth. It'll never die. And neither will this relationship. Or our feelings, memories, thoughts, and dreams. Nothing is going to be forgotten. Not even my promises to you. I'm still keeping all of them. My last and only relationship. For the one and only girl that makes me feel like I'm someone worth seeing or even knowing. Everything is all for you. And only you. Don't let this die. It's forever. Remember? Always and Forever. Don't let this die. Keep it strong with me yeah? I'm done writing. It's 4 and I'm tired. But I can't sleep. I'll reminence about us and all our memories. I'll even dream about our future. As long as I get to see your beautiful smile and as long as I get to know that your waiting for me. I'm perfectly fine. Right now. I'm lost cause of you. Just tell me. Don't keep me waiting. I love you Julissa Mayura Loy with all my heart and soul. My one and only baby. The girl of my dreams. I don't want to lose you. Cause this would be a heartbreak, that'll never heal.

Monday 15 2010
I'm fucking trippin right now. I woke up and I swear everytime I close my eyes all I'm getting are these fucking nightmares. And about what? Drama, fights with family, running away from nothing, finding something and most of all losing you. Wtf is wrong with me right now?....really what is it? Can you give me an answer?..I really can't go through this alone. Not without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment