Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4th 2010

Soo I'm about to leave at like 1. I'm waiting for my baby to call me, well that's what she said. Around lunch time. I kept waking up in the middle of the night cause I keep thinking that I'm by her side. I could swear on my life I can still smell her scent and see her face everywhere I go. Fuck. I already miss you like crazy. It seemed like we've seen each other for years, but really it's only been 3 months going on 4. Huy. I'm going crazy over this girl. Why baby whyyy lol. But lemme get back on track. Today is my last day in Lancaster for break. I missed school though so I'm pretty happy about that haha. But what's funny is that when I get home I feel like it's not ganna be home you know? Like I feel more comfortable at Julissa's house and my cousin's rather than my home in Pittsburgh? I think it's cause I stayed here to long or something? But I know I've gotten use to it. Seeing everyone I could possibly see. Doing everything I could of possibly done here. It's like a 3rd home. Next to Philly of course haha. But summer is coming up. I just can't wait for it honestly. I'm ganna get my license by then hopefully. I'll be whippin' it. Shades on fresh kicks, fresh cut, lookin' all steezy and shit and all you hear is GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI LMFAO!! Dam can't wait. But all I can do for now is dream about it haha. Anyways I had mad fun over this break. I don't know how many times I said it but yeah LOL shit I'm fucking broke as fuck. I have 14 dollars in my wallet and I have to buy food on the train next....FUCK I want a whopper!!!!!!! But anyways fuck this shit for now my fingers hurt LOL I'll....yeah sometime soon haha. I hope everything will be the same. No matter how far I am. No matter how long the wait. I love you with all my heart and soul. Always and forever. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment