Monday, January 11, 2010

Thoughts from the heart.

So it's been only a week since I did this I guess? Something something like that. But yeah. Lemme spit it to ya. Home doesn't feel like home if my babygirl isn't here waiting for me. It's like my home is by her side, regardless of where we are. I feel at peace when I'm next to her. This shit is so hard though I swear. I would go crazy if I wouldn't get to see you again. Hmmm. Plus things are like changing? Feel me? Like kinda in a weird way though. Not bad not good. Like convos on the phone would be hella boring. Nothing to talk about. No laughs. No nothing. I guess it is in a bad way? But I guess cause it's the fact that we both been so use to having each other by our sides rather than spending hours on the phone. Idk hope it changes though. Soon. Plus I've been having these weird dreams lately. Where I would just see her and people I've never seen before, even people who I haven't seen in awhile. Old and current friends and family. It's weird cause Julissa would always be next to me. But then leave. I get a txt message from her in the dream. And it ends up waking me up cause she actually txts me. Weird. Haha I'm not trying to stress though. I know we can make it. I got faith in this. But anyways ever since I came home things been different. Not only with me and her, but with my fam too. Uhhhhhhhh idk but I'm on the phone with my babbyyy LOL I'll hop on this later. Tomorrow later lmfao.

- So this is the 2nd part. January 12, 2010
Where did I leave off at? Oh yeah things have been different. With fam too. Like my mom is actually trying to uhh how do you say? Try to be a better mom I guess? She's like always talking to me and she like understands what I say. My dad. Same shit. Haha well enough of that. Fuck idk what to write. I've been like hella emotional. I guess cause I been thinking way over my head. It happens plus you know how this gets. Right?
Fuck I don't know what else to write.
I joined the volleyball team again LOLl
I miss my baby hella bad ;[
I'm eating like a motherfucker.
ShitFuck
I'll come back to this again LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment