Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year!!!!

Whoot whoot!! LOL hella gayass moment haha. '09 is officially over at 12.00 tonight and '10 is here. It's funny how I just remembered everything that happened this year. Like from being in Philly last year around this time, summertime crusin', the drama, the fights, the love, new people, I mean mad shit happened this year. Plus what's good is that I kinda kept my New Years Resolution too. Lol. B3 duH g00D b0! !N DUh $cH00L LOL. I mean so far so good. I ain't stressin'....yet lol. I think 2010 is ganna be a good year though. I mean everything is fallin' into place good. One more year of school, around spring get my license, got my babygirl and just chill haha. I'm feelin' some road trips too. Maybe AC just for the beach lol. I haven't been there in forever. I miss it. Funnel cakes, the surroundings and vibe of it, even the old ass prostitutes at night get to me LMFAO. Well maybe not that, but still, it's fun haha. Well this new year is ganna pop. I like feel it you know? Like lfajkldfsjisfalksjfio. Only if Julissa stays with me ;[ it's ganna be hard though leaving. But summertime though right baby? We went from days, to weeks, and then is ganna come months and years ;] lol. Dam but anyways I wanna go see fireworks at Penns Landing like last year. It was hella nice but no ride. I kinda wanna go to Hershey Park to see the Big Kiss drop? I think that's whats it called ? Lol but either way I wanna spend it with Julissa. It'll be cute even if it's just for a minute. I'll start every new year with her. I'll stay with her for the rest of my life. That's my only resolution this year. Daam I gatta stop though cause all I talk about is me and her LMFAO. Sorry sorry sorry say no more LOL. I plan on getting wasted tonight though. I mean, New Years only come once a year LOL. Hopefully just hopefully haha. Some UV Green Apple is the way to go ;]. But anyways thats all I'm ganna write. I gatta shower and shit, get these crusties out my eyeeee LOL ;] xD :D =)

Happy New Years Everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment