Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm addicted. Just tell me where to be.

Damn I rarely do these now-a-days. Gatta catch up shall we? Lol. Well life is revolving around keeping up with school, chillin' with the homeboys, fam and of course my lovely girlfriend. Welllllll I just got my progress report today. It's decent you know? 3 A's 2 B's 2 C's and a fucking E -___- like that just fucked up my day. I mean English and Trig I can catch up in honestly but an E? In CAD? I do all my work and shit but he calls my shit "careless" WOOOOOW. But then again it's only progress reports I don't wanna spazz out. Yet. Lol. But yeah it's been going pretty good actually, better than I thought it would be haha. It's pretty much the same shit but different day. Huyy, new friends? LOL I kinda like my random ass group of ours. I mean me, Ryan, Jared, Nick is the usual then just throw in some random ass people in there and we finna head out lmao. It's kinda cool actually like our own little "wolfpack" from The Hangover LMFAO! Hella funny though. We always talk about being garbage men or some weird ass shit that makes my day haha. Can't ask for a better group though haha. But I just wish I could keep in contact with all my long distance buddies. I miss the talks we had. And they were always there for me you know? And then now since everyone is busy including me, it's different. Sucks a lot. Hmmm well that's it about that on that haha. OH and they finna do something for my birthday too? LMFAO! It's like ganna be the gayest shit haha. I don't know though until I find out lol. Oh..yeah....speaking of that my birthday is on the 15th xD. Another year older though ;[ It's ganna suck. I mean I'm ALREADY turning 17 you know? Like I still remember when I turned 13 LOL Too fast too fast for me. But yeah my mom was planning to throw a party for me too. On Saturday? With like a whole bunch of old heads and shit so I can "get more money" LMFAO fuck outta here with that shit. Bettuh gimmy mah $$$ bish LOL but I doubt it. Greedy ass Asian people these days. Haha. Everything is straight with the fam though. Except my mom....she's been a mad bitch ever since I came back Thanksgiving Break? Like wow honestly. WOW. It's aight though I guess, it's not like I haven't been through that shit before. At least I got Kam sayin' Gucci LOL. Shit....can't wait til he grows up though haha. Well enough of all that haha. Let's get started on something new that I haven't been talking about much, like my babygirl ;). Lol she is AMAZING. Point, blank, period. Lol like she practically knows me by now. Even what I'm ganna say next and stuff blah LOL But we've been talking lately and everytime we do I just wanna like cry....I miss you so bad ;[ Like ahhhhhh even when I write about this it's getting to me. Like I just don't want her to loose feelings for me you know? Like yeah I know for a fact 100% it's ganna be hard as shit going through this. But pain is love and love is pain. I'd go through anything just to be with her. And I know she's willing to too. But still you know? I guess I'm just kinda scared. Like this love is too good to let go of. I just want her to stay cause she's better than the rest to me. Like I love her to death. She's my top priority. She's my everything now. My life. I'm in love with her. There's nothing much left to say. So I'm just ganna cut it off from here yeah? Lol sounds like hella emotional but yeah haha. I'm about to go do something else LOL but yeah. Fakes and two faces are out. Exs are out. Haters are out. So are the bitches and hoes. New me? About to be a new year? Let's spark haha. Nothing but the G.O.O.DLife from now on. Feel me? I'll hop back on this soon hopefully. Duece.

No comments:

Post a Comment