Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"Just know me baby"

So check this, I just read all my blogs and I was like WOW I really spill a lot out when I write these. Like I read my last one and I was like wtf the last blog? Fuck that I'ma keep writing blogs every now and then haha. I love keeping up to date and expressing myself feel me? So hmmm it's been awhile like a long assss time and a lot happened. Spring breakk like shit lmao. It was amazing. It always is when I get to see my baby <3 we made things better waaaaayyy better. But now since I came back it's like we got way more to worry about and we're getting mad at each other more often, even me -__- oh well. A lot happened over there though. I met like her whole family it was cute haha. I just love seeing her grandma though. She like dropped her groceries and ran to give me a hug LOL <3 awwww grandma haha. Not only that but I made some new friends too. Like my nigga Deeeee for example haha plus I met all those other people and blah haha. But me and Julissa gotten closer...like a lot more way closer LOL it's cute though. It's funny too how just a day or two can bring us closer together. She's just amazing. I just hope we can make it last a lifetime. I'm really sure about this relationship though. Like idk I just know for a fact you know? Haha but we've been arguing like blahhh dam! Too much for me, it's ok though. I'm just hella worried about.....yeahhhhhh that's our little secret. But yeah mmmm lemme change subjects though yeah? School school school. It's been good. I'm ganna pass for sure I know it haha with hopefully Cs and higher this year lol I just can't wait til I graduate though I can just smell it haha. Hmmm dam I don't even feel like typing anymore I'm tired as shit. LMFAO hopefully baby will call me :] <3 I'll add more to this later. One.

No comments:

Post a Comment