Friday, June 11, 2010

My vent for the night

Sooooo I haven't wrote one in fuckin' forever. I always do that huh? Probably my last one for awhile cause summer vacation started....well not officially cause yeah. But oh well lemme get started yeah? Everytime I do one of these I always feel like I'm talking to myself...I always feel alone like no one is there to help me....I feel like I'm too much when I do talk to people you know? That's why I always say I'm fine and shit when things really aren't fine. I just overthink too much. But it's only because I'm scared. Can't blame me can you? Well idk but.....shit aight look. I'm scared. That I'm ganna loose everyone. I don't talk to friends, I rarely talk to family....and my girlfriend yeah I'm scared loosing you too baby. I've always been scared. Like I don't wanna be alone you know? Like I don't even know why I feel like this. I'm such a FUCKING BITCH fuck.....omg....I feel like someone is going to steal you away from me and take everything...I don't wanna be replaced....I don't wanna be a memory.......only 2 more days and I'm out of here. Only 1 more year and I'm gone for good. College life yeah? I'm scared of that too...it's just the future.
Idk...I'm done with these blogs I can't even write shit especially if it's going to be consistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment